วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hot Deals Leapfrog My Pal Violet

Leapfrog My Pal Violet
Leapfrog My Pal Violet

Feature of Leapfrog My Pal Violet

  • Satisfaction Ensured
  • Design is stylish and innovative.
  • Functionality that is Unbeatable.

Leapfrog My Pal Violet Overview :

Now with embroidered paws! Give learning a personal touch with this soft, cuddly purple puppy named Violet! Violet connects to the computer so you can customize the music and personalize the learning with your childs name and favorite food animal and color. Violet comes with 5 pre-loaded songs or you can select and download your choice of learning tunes and lullabies from an online list of 30 songs.* Press a paw to play music learning songs or games! Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.*Internet connection required to personalize Violet with your childs name and favorite items or to change songs.Learning Skills:- First words- Daily routines- Early number sense- Feelings and emotions- Animals

Special Price


Leapfrog My Pal Violet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น