วันศุกร์ที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Special Price LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

LeapFrog My Own Leaptop
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

Feature of LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

  • Personalize pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop
  • Choose and download songs for a custom playlist (Internet connection required)
  • Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required)
  • Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music, animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations
  • Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog

LeapFrog My Own Leaptop Overview :

Leapfrog Enterprises 19150 My Own Leaptop 19150 Kids Games

Special Price


LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น